The Autodis Cluster 3R compact recycling solution allows automated cash float withdrawals and receipt deposits and tracking of all transactions performed by till operators and cashiers.
Autodis Cluster 3R means it is possible to automatically issue a cash float at the start of business and to restock change during the day. AUTOMATIC RECEIPT DEPOSIT At the end of business the cashier identifies him/herself and then deposits the contents of the box in the machine. The deposit is immediately processed and the amount recorded. The notes are deposited in removable secure cassettes which ensure secure storage and transfer of the funds (to the vault, an ATM or CIT). The Autodis Cluster 3R can be connected to the store’s* IT system via Quireo cash management software*, for centralised cash flow management.
After processing, the takings can be recycled for redistribution as cash floats. Autodis Cluster 3R provides a compact, efficient cash management solution. It relieves stores of the constraints and costs associated with cash handling and optimises the time staff are at the tills. It significantly cuts costs from the first month of implementation in the store. The Cluster 3 range offers self-service solutions to meet the needs of any store, whether small, medium-sized or large.
- 8 recycling hoppers (1,800-4,800 coins/category)
- 2 deposit cassettes (1,200 notes each)
- 2-4 distribution cassettes (500-2,000 notes)
- Distribution of 8 categories of coin
- Withdrawal of 1-4 tranches of notes (5 notes/sec)
- Issue tray: bundle of 100 notes
- Loaded capacity approx. 500 coins (1,100 coins/min)
- Counterfeit coin detection
- Feed bin 2 x 30 notes (40 notes/minute)
- Counterfeit note detection
- Secure removable cassettes
- 3 simultaneous users
- Door alarm
- Secure 4,000 note (approx.) deposit bag
- Autodis Note dimensions 1550 x 550 x 550 mm
- Autodis Coin dimensions 1243 x 530 x 993 mm
- 110V/220V 50/60 Hz
- Autodis Note weight (empty) 200 kg
- Autodis Coin weight (empty) 210 kg
DISCOVER OUR AUTODIS RANGE